Strona główna Fakty żywieniowe Jak się żywić? Przepisy Historia diety Forum  

Forum dyskusyjne serwisu www.DobraDieta.pl  FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Czat      Statystyki  
  · Zaloguj Rejestracja · Profil · Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości · Grupy  

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Otwarty przez: Hannibal
Sob Gru 22, 2012 16:07
DECA ironmanTriathlon
Autor Wiadomość
gudrii 

Ostrzeżeń:
 1/2/3
Wysłany: Pon Mar 30, 2009 00:37   DECA ironmanTriathlon

24 mile swim, 1120 mile bike, 262 mile run (non-stop!)

Cytat:
It took me 2 years to recover from the race in Mexico. My health suffered from the supreme effort I had given and from the amount of painkillers I consumed. But, despite this I learnt a great deal about myself. I learnt how to keep going though great pain barriers. Too often in life people are scared to push themselves. They put up a barrier. However, it is once you break through that barrier that you discover yourself. Don’t be scared of breaking through that barrier in life. You never know what you might achieve.

Cytat:
Before, I had not allowed myself to contemplate the finish. It had been too far away.

However, by this stage it was staring me in the face. But it made me go funny in the head. I was confused, anxious and emotional. I just wanted it to be over. But I was in a desperate state. I was hardly moving and my body was racked with pain. I also started hallucinating. All the trees started to have faces and I also saw William Shakespeare’s face in the sky...

Cytat:
Once a week I would ride my indoor bike trainer all night right through the night and then go straight to work. Your body acts in strange ways when it is deprived of sleep and I needed to get used to it.

taka ciekawostka. Calosc tu: http://www.bobbysrun.co.uk/ironman.html

Odpowiedz do tematu