Strona główna Fakty żywieniowe Jak się żywić? Przepisy Historia diety Forum  

Forum dyskusyjne serwisu www.DobraDieta.pl  FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Czat      Statystyki  
  · Zaloguj Rejestracja · Profil · Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości · Grupy  

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Otwarty przez: Witold Jarmolowicz
Wto Sty 01, 2013 14:53
Surowe mięso w Etiopii
Autor Wiadomość
Hannibal 

Wysłany: Wto Gru 02, 2008 14:44   Surowe mięso w Etiopii

http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=0r4R4Wkdllk
nazywa się to tire sega
tutaj jest więcej o podróży kulinarnej Zimmerna w Etiopii - http://www.travelchannel....?vgnextfmt=show
jest też surowa nerka wielbłąda, surowy niefiltrowany miód

Hannibal 

Wysłany: Wto Gru 02, 2008 14:49   

krótki art. o tire sega - http://www.bernos.org/blog/2007/03/06/tire-sigga/

Waldek B 

Wysłany: Śro Gru 03, 2008 09:32   

http://pl.youtube.com/wat...feature=related

Morocco

Hannibal 

Wysłany: Śro Gru 03, 2008 09:42   

o tym śniadaniowym marokańskim daniu już gdzieś pisałem, ale chyba nie dawałem linka
warto obejrzeć sobie całość "Bizarre foods: Marocco", a zobaczy się, że w takim ciepłym kraju również je się sporo rzeczy mięsnych i tłustych, a nie 5 razy warzywa i owoce :]

Hannibal 

Wysłany: Pon Gru 08, 2008 14:44   

znalazłem całość audycji "Bizarre foods" o Etiopii -
part_1
part_2
part_3
part_4
part_5
part_6
part_7
part_8
part_9
part_10

chill 

Wysłany: Pon Gru 08, 2008 20:18   

He he niezle, nieżle popatrze chyba na swieta na to bo teraz czasu nie ma troche :?

Hannibal 

Wysłany: Sob Lis 14, 2009 10:17   Nigeria: 'I Eat Raw Meat, So What?'

Cytat:
Nigeria: 'I Eat Raw Meat, So What?'

Kano — Think of eating N6,500 worth of suya, barbecue, grilled meat, nay think of eating any other delicacy of that worth at one go - surely it will be a Herculean task. But a middle aged man eats raw meat worth N6,500, as Sunday Trust reports

Only last week in Kantin Kwari, Market in the heart of Kano city, a drama broke out when a trader dared a man to eat raw meat at his (the trader) expense. Without cutting the raw beef to more palatable size, he devoured the whole meat in no time! Waging his tongue around his lips after leaking his bloody fingers, he told the crowd: "I need more if you can buy for me." No one dared to buy again.

When the butcher whose meat was eaten raw treaded the nooks and crannies of the market vying for a costumer, grumbling inwardly that it was a bad day, little did he know that the meat worth N6,500 that dangles precariously on his head in a wide tray would be bought on that spot.

The butcher further narrated that he was about to leave the line when a trader beckoned him to bring his wares for a bargain, which he sluggishly delivered. "I have never seen a man like this in my life. He devours raw meat with haste and zeal of a hyena," the lucky butcher said.

Muhammadu Sani, a.k.a. Saiti dan Garba, a middle-aged man, is one silly character that draws crowd wherever he goes. The traders of Kantin Kwari Market attested that Saiti is very easy-going and trustworthy porter who is trusted by all the traders. Saiti is a man who earns his living by running errand for the wealthy traders and people sometimes pay him to play out the art of eating raw meat to them but no one ever bought to him raw meat of N6,500 worth.

On seeing that Saiti had cleared the raw beef in no time, the crowd chorused in unison: maye (a man who, in Hausa myths, has hereditary magical power of tormenting or killing people without physical encounter). But that quite irked Saiti, who said he is not maye, begging the crowd to stop calling him names. "It is unfair to abuse me, none of my parents and grandparents is maye," Saiti advised the crowd.

But lo and behold, when Saiti cleared the meat, he did not demand for a sachet of water but rather a stick of cigarette. Lighting a stick of Aspen , he dared the man who defrayed the cost of the meat to buy more for him. "If you can buy more for me I am ready to swallow it, and, mark you, nothing will happen to me," picking his teeth, Saiti boasted.

Saiti, who hailed from Jega, Kebbi State , has two wives with 5 children and has been in Kano for over 10 years, running errands. He said he came Kano with the main intension of selling balangu (a kind of grilled meat) not to be market porter. "But when I find the market people very accommodating I forsake the balangu business," he told Sunday Trust.

Saiti dan Garba is sane, very sane, he claimed. Despite the fact that he once lived with a cannibal in Lagos , Saiti dan Garba told Sunday Trust that he is also not cannibal. "I consider this nothing that merit the gathering of this large crowd," he stated.

The strange man told our reporter that he considers eating raw meat just as normal as eating a dish of tuwo. Dipping his sharp canines into a large chunk of uncooked beef, he explained: "The way you eat a dish of tuwo da miya with relish is the same way I eat raw meat with relish," he stated, adding that he sees nothing strange in what he does.

Saiti, who said he prefers uncooked meat to the cooked ones because it improves his health condition, said that he eats raw chicken, lamb, mutton, among others but the only meat he does not eat is pork because Islam does not allow that. He further stated that he prefers beef to any other meat because of its high cholesterol level. Buttressing his point in his heavy Kebbi accent, he stated: " kitsen shina vitamin din," meaning, the fat contains the "vitamin".

Saiti told our reporter that he also eats the bones raw and draws out the juicy marrows of sheep. He said that sheep bone is tenderer for chewing. Crushing a raw cattle bone to demonstrate his ability to this reporter, he said, "I can crush out any bone squeeze out the marrows of it but I prefer sheep bone because of its high level of juice."

He also said that during his days in Lagos , he was once a mayor of one notorious bridge where a cannibal was once arrested. "My days in Lagos were very adventurous. I was once a porter at Isolo and I was then very familiar. Even in Lagos , they knew me as raw meat eater. But in Lagos there was too much pomo and I hate eating raw pomo because there was a day it wrought serious havoc on my teeth," he expressed, adding that one of his precious teeth nearly went off in the process.

Saiti recalled that he started eating raw meat since he was seven years old and up till today it does nothing to him. On whether he learned eating raw meat from the arrested cannibal, he answered in the negative, saying he does not eat human flesh but can eat when some one dares him. Saiti, who was named so because of his marksmanship in all his endeavours, said: "I hate challenge in life and whoever dares to challenge me kisses the dust."

Don't you think it will be harmful to you? He replied Sunday Trust: I swear it will not do anything to me, he said, explaining to our reporter that it is just like taking a bag of 'pure water'. "If you drink a bag of pure water, what would happen to you?" he asked.

Revealing more on his novel art and how healthy uncooked meat makes him, Saiti said he has been certified healthy several times and no matter how much an intake he had at one go, he said he does not take drug to ease digestion.

"There was once a time that an incident occurred soon after I finished eating a bowl of raw meat. I was informed that two friends of mine were involved in an accident and they urgently need some pints of blood to survive, I rushed to the hospital and donated 3 bags of blood to them. Doctors gave me a clean bill of health, eating raw meat makes me even healthier," he declared.

According to Dr Faruq Garba Kazaure, the major diseases uncooked or contaminated meat are Listeria monocytogenes, a very deadly disease that has symptoms like sever headache, diarrhea, nausea, stomach pain, fever, among others. He added that eating raw meat also causes E-coli, a disease that affects kidney and often cause its failure, noting temperature of 165 degree Fahrenheit is needed to kill pathogenic bacteria like E-coli and Salmonella.

"Salmonella, cholera, food poisoning, bird flu, trichinellosis infection, toxoplasmosis and dysentery may also attack person who eats raw meat," Dr Faruq stated.

But the surprising side of the story is: According to Saiti, he is immune to all the diseases mentioned by the medical expert because the symptoms of all the diseases have never manifested in his body.

http://allafrica.com/stor...0802250895.html

tomthemaster

Wysłany: Sob Lis 14, 2009 17:55   

Waldek B napisał/a:
http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=lmE1-Zpqtsg&feature=related

Morocco

trzy tygodnie temu byłem w Maroku. Jednym z celów mojej wizyty było zjedzenie surowych podrobów w ilości hurtowej. Dzień pierwszy: spacerujemy z dwoma Tunezyjczykami i dwoma francuzami po uliczce i mijamy różne bary i restauracje. Zatrzymałem się przy takiej małej grillowni i poprosiłem o mózg jagnięcy. Pytanie jak zrobić? Dajcie surowe. Pierwsze kopary opadły. Jak ugryzłem w odległości 5 metrów zrobiło się cicho. Tunezyjczycy i Francuzi nie byli wstanie zrozumieć co zrobiłem. (potem długo musiałem tłumaczyć co i jak.) Innego dnia w typowej knajpie przy ulicy(wygląda tak: 3 lub 4 stoiska ze świeżym mięsem, podchodzisz i kupujesz co ci trzeba, dostajesz wszystko w reklamówce i idziesz do głównej części restauracji. Tam dajesz kelnerowi swoje mięso a on daje to na ruszt) udało mi się zjeść na surowo wątrobę baranią i bycze jądra. Przy jądrach znów zapadła cisza a następnie z 50 osób komentowało co zrobił białas w garniturze.

Co ciekawe dla Marokańczyków i Tunezyjczyków jedzenie mięsa na surowo w obecnych czasach nie jest normalne. Na pewno w dużych miastach.

Niestety nie udało mi się dopaść Camela. Następnym razem.

pozdrawiam
Tomek

tomthemaster

Wysłany: Nie Lis 15, 2009 20:35   

dodam tylko że w dobrych restauracjach są w karcie carpaccio czy sashimi i bogadsi Marokańczycy zajadają się nimi.

Odpowiedz do tematu