Strona główna Fakty żywieniowe Jak się żywić? Przepisy Historia diety Forum  

Forum dyskusyjne serwisu www.DobraDieta.pl  FAQ    Szukaj    Użytkownicy    Czat      Statystyki  
  · Zaloguj Rejestracja · Profil · Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości · Grupy  

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
DMSO - dimetylosulfotlenek. Panaceum czy humbug?
Autor Wiadomość
Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Pon Lut 12, 2018 22:08   DMSO - dimetylosulfotlenek. Panaceum czy humbug?

Cytat:
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimetylosulfotlenek
Ma ponadto zastosowanie jako lek, ze względu na właściwości przeciwzapalne.

Cytat:
Korzyści stosowania
Stosowanie DMSO przynosi wiele korzyści dla organizmu:
• DMSO to zabójca bakterii, wirusów i grzybów.
• Jest środkiem poprawiającym funkcjonowanie układu immunologicznego.
• Zmniejsza uciążliwość alergii.
• Redukuje ból i odczyn zapalny po ukąszeniach owadów.
• Działa jako silny preparat przeciwzapalny.
• Zmniejsza ból i przyspiesza gojenie się ran, oparzeń i urazów mięśni szkieletowych.
• Stosowany jest miejscowo do leczenia bólów głowy, kości i reumatoidalnego zapalenia stawów.
• Pomaga w leczeniu zaćmy, jaskry, zwyrodnieniu plamki żółtej i problemach z siatkówką.
• Usuwa grzybicę paznokci.
• Działa przeciwutleniająco.
• Poprawia krążenie krwi – zapobiega tworzeniu się skrzepów i nadmiernej krzepliwości.
• Leczy uszkodzenia skóry i tkanek spowodowanych chemioterapią.
• Wspomaga walkę z łuszczycą, trądzikiem i bliznami potrądzikowymi.
• Rozpuszcza nowe skrzepy i zapobiega zmianom poudarowym.
• Poprawia pracę serca.
• Zmniejsza ból przy półpaścu.
• Stosowany dożylnie obniża bardzo wysokie ciśnienie krwi w mózgu.
• Działa silnie moczopędne.
• Udowodniono jego wysoką skuteczność w leczeniu infekcji pęcherza moczowego (śródmiąższowego zapalenia pęcherza moczowego ) i przewlekłej choroby zapalnej pęcherza moczowego.
• Hamuje rozwój Helicobacter pylori.
• Pomaga zwalczać kamienie żółciowe i wrzody trawienne.
DMSO kontra nowotwory
DMSO znane jest przede wszystkim ze swoich unikalnych właściwości przeciwdrobnoustrojowych i przeciwbólowych.

Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Wto Lut 13, 2018 18:23   

Cytat:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih....3?dopt=Abstract
The pharmacological effects of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) administration include some desirable properties that may be useful in the treatment of medical disorders resulting in tissue injury and compromised organ systems. These properties include the reported effects of DMSO on impaired blood flow, suppression of cytotoxicity from excess glutamate release that may result in lethal NMDA-AMPA activation, restriction of cytotoxic Na(+) and Ca(2+) entry into damaged cells, blocking tissue factor (TF) from contributing to thrombosis, reduction of intracranial pressure, tissue edema, and inflammatory reactions, and inhibition of vascular smooth muscle cell migration and proliferation that can lead to atherosclerosis of the coronary, peripheral, and cerebral circulation. A review of the basic and clinical literature on the biological actions of DMSO in cardiac and central nervous system (CNS) damage or dysfunction indicates that this agent, alone or in combination with other synergistic molecules, has been reported to neutralize or attenuate pathological complications that harmed or can further harm these two organ systems. The effects of DMSO make it potentially useful in the treatment of medical disorders involving head and spinal cord injury, stroke, memory dysfunction, and ischemic heart disease.

Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Śro Lut 14, 2018 08:49   

Cytat:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6828221
Dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) has a variety of properties suggesting that it may be a useful agent in the management of central nervous system trauma and stroke. The purpose of this investigation was to determine the systemic and cerebrovascular effects of varying doses of DMSO in a normal animal. Five mongrel dogs were subjected to a constant infusion of 100% DMSO at a rate of 4 g/kg/hour. Using the radioactive microsphere technique, we measured blood flow before giving DMSO and after 2, 4, 6, and 8 g of DMSO per kg had been infused. After 2 g/kg had been given, hemolysis was evident and the intravascular volume increased, resulting in a lowered hematocrit. The cerebral metabolic rate of oxygen remained stable throughout the study. The total cerebral blood flow increased over 20% after a cumulative dose of 6 g/kg. Blood flow to the cerebellum and brain stem was unchanged, while flow to the caudate nuclei and cerebral hemispheres increased. There was a reduction in flow to the corpus callosum and spinal cord. DMSO caused an increase in the cardiac index accompanied by a large increase in the right and left ventricular blood flows, but a reduction in kidney flow. The relationship of this redistribution of blood flow, especially within the cerebrospinal axis, to the therapeutic effects of DMSO bears further investigation.

Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Śro Lut 14, 2018 08:52   

Cytat:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/805558
Abstract
Dimethyl sulfoxide has been tested in various experimental injuries of the central nervous system in relation to other therapies. It appears to be a useful drug in acute extradural mass-forming lesions, middle cerebral artery occlusion, respiratory anoxia, and spinal cord injuries, in rhesus and squirrel monkeys, dogs, and rats. The data from these studies suggest that in the experimental models used, DMSO is clearly superior to no treatment, and appears to be more generally effective than other comparable treatments. No satisfactory answer has yet been found to explain the beneficial effects of DMSO, but several hypothetical suggestions are offered; their validation hinges primarily on further confirmatory evidence. Further experiments with our present models and alternative research lines are discussed..
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Witold Jarmolowicz Pon Lut 19, 2018 10:06, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Śro Lut 14, 2018 08:56   

Cytat:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6349494
It is reasonable to assume that DMSO may provide a primary approach to the treatment of cerebral, myocardial, renal, and platelet-induced ischemic disorders.

Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Śro Lut 14, 2018 09:05   

Cytat:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3916302
Medical use of dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO).
Swanson BN.
DMSO is a clear odorless liquid, inexpensively produced as a by-product of the paper industry. It is widely available in the USA as a solvent but its medical use is currently restricted by the FDA to the palliative treatment of interstitial cystitis and to certain experimental applications. Cutaneous manifestations of scleroderma appear to resolve (albeit equivocally) following topical applications of high concentrations of DMSO. A limited number of small clinical trials indicate that intravenous DMSO may be of benefit in the treatment of amyloidosis, possibly by mobilizing amyloid deposits out of tissues into urine. Dermal application of DMSO seems to provide rapid, temporary, relief of pain in patients with arthritis and connective tissue injuries. However, claims for antiinflammatory effects or acceleration of healing are currently unwarranted. There is no evidence that DMSO can alter progression of degenerative joint disease, and, for this reason, DMSO may be considered for palliative treatment only and not to the exclusion of standard antiinflammatory agents. The safety of DMSO in combination with other drugs has not been established; neurotoxic interactions with sulindac have been reported. In experimental animals, intravenous DMSO is as effective as mannitol and dexamethasone in reversing cerebral edema and intracranial hypertension. An initial clinical trial in 11 patients tends to support this latter application. DMSO enhances diffusion of other chemicals through the skin, and, for this reason, mixtures of idoxuridine and DMSO are used for topical treatment of herpes zoster in the UK. Adverse reactions to DMSO are common, but are usually minor and related to the concentration of DMSO in the medication solution. Consequently, the most frequent side effects, such as skin rash and pruritus after dermal application, intravascular hemolysis after intravenous infusion and gastrointestinal discomfort after oral administration, can be avoided in large part by employing more dilute solutions. Most clinical trials of DMSO have not incorporated the components of experimental design necessary for objective, statistical evaluation of efficacy. Randomized comparisons between DMSO, placebo and known active treatments were rarely completed. Final approval of topical DMSO for treatment of rheumatic diseases in particular will require a multi-center, randomized comparison between high and low concentrations of DMSO and an orally-active, nonsteroidal antiinflammatory agent.

Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Śro Lut 14, 2018 09:12   

Cytat:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9888342
Severe and therapy-resistant pruritus is the most prominent feature of macular (MA) and lichen (LA) amyloidosis that leads to further amyloid deposition by recurrent frictional trauma to the epidermis. Of the various therapeutic modalities with variable success, the most encouraging and beneficial effect has been observed with topical dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO) therapy. In a previous study, we achieved marked clinical improvement in nine of 10 patients in a daily treatment regimen over 6-20 weeks, but relapses occurred in the post-treatment follow-up period. The aims of this study are to investigate whether the patients would benefit from intermittent therapy and to determine the optimal application interval of DMSO to maintain the relief of symptoms...
RESULTS:
The mean time required for the disappearance of pruritus was 4.1 weeks. Remarkable flattening of the papules was achieved after an average therapy period of 9 weeks. After a total therapy period of 6.5 months, a nearly 50% remission in pigmentation and >70% flattening of papules were achieved. The widest effective DMSO application interval was 8.6 days. The side-effects of therapy were contact urticaria, desquamation, burning sensation, and garlic-like breath odor, which were more prominent with the higher concentration of DMSO. In interval therapy, side-effects were tolerated more easily than in daily therapy. No reduction of amyloid deposits was revealed in control biopsies.
CONCLUSIONS:
Locally applied DMSO can break the vicious "pruritus-amyloid deposition-pruritus" cycle in patients with MA and LA. In addition to its daily use, interval therapy seems to maintain this effect and enables patients to tolerate side-effects more easily.

Kangur

Wysłany: Sob Lut 17, 2018 19:38   

Dzięki za to kompendium
Jestem na etapie stosowania DMSO+Kwas oktanowy+kwas undecylenowy przeciw kandydozie. Wyniki stosowania bardzo obiecujące. DMSO przenika przez paznokcie i wprowadza kwasy przeciwgrzybicze w paznokcie i pod paznokcie. Tłuszczaki spektakularnie się zmniejszają.

Witold Jarmolowicz 
Site Admin

Wysłany: Nie Lut 18, 2018 08:48   

Pan się tym smaruje, czy łyka?
JW

Kangur

Wysłany: Nie Lut 18, 2018 18:28   

Witold Jarmolowicz napisał/a:
Pan się tym smaruje, czy łyka?
JW

I jedno i drugie.
Smaruję przeważnie paznokcie i powierzchnie miedzy palcami stop oraz tłuszczak na ramieniu miksturą Kangura.
http://i64.tinypic.com/2r73v4w.jpg
teraz jest 1/3 tej oryginalnej wielkości.
Mikstura Kangura:
DMSO + kwas undecylinowy + kwas oktanowy w proporcji 1:1:1
Łykam miksturę wg protokołu:
http://www.cwshealing.com...TOCOL%20V10.pdf
metoda 2
Na poziomie nerek miałem wielkie tłuszczaki po 6cm, które wykrywał USG, a lekarze odczytywali to jako cysty (torbiele) na nerkach. Na lewej nerce ten "torbiel" już zniknął, a na prawej jeszcze trochę pozostało.
Jak na ironię w połykanej miksturze jest magnez, a ja jeszcze się muszę suplementowac magnezem, bo mam skurcze w łydkach.
Przerywam zewnętrzne smarowanie się jak nerki albo wątroba nie wyrabiają z usuwaniem toksyn.

Franciszka

Wysłany: Pon Lut 19, 2018 17:00   

Kangur, proszę napisz czy można tak smarować guzy na tarczycy, a może znasz kogoś, kto tym sposobem pozbył się guzów.

Kangur

Wysłany: Pon Lut 19, 2018 18:38   

Franciszka napisał/a:
Kangur, proszę napisz czy można tak smarować guzy na tarczycy, a może znasz kogoś, kto tym sposobem pozbył się guzów.

Nie napisze ci, bo nie wiem.
Wiem, ze tłuszczaki, których mam na ciele więcej niż lat, to grzyby.
Medycy traktują candidę jako grzyb komensaliczny (nieszkodliwy). W rzeczywistości ten grzyb stymulluje mikroglej w mózgu, generując multum chorób jako źródło utrzymania służby chorób.
90% noworodków jest zarażone tym grzybem.

angie

Wysłany: Nie Wrz 16, 2018 19:44   

Moja siostra używa preparat na bazie DMSO i mówi, że to jej „środek na wszystko”. Może coś w tym jest, bo sprawdza się u niej na bole stawów, zapalenia skóry, a nawet zadziałało na pokrzywkę na plecach.
Jakby ktoś był ciekawy albo chciał poczytać coś więcej o nim to wrzucam link do strony https://stopbol.pl/.

Odpowiedz do tematu