www.DobraDieta.pl
Forum dyskusyjne serwisu www.DobraDieta.pl

Sfera psychiczna i duchowa - Dieta a przestępczość i przemoc.

Witold Jarmolowicz - Sob Wrz 01, 2018 18:24
Temat postu: Dieta a przestępczość i przemoc.
Cytat:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih....cles/PMC4817227
Adolescence: Does good nutrition = good behaviour?
Bernard Gesch
Good nutrition is essential irrespective of race, age, legislative boundaries, whether you are in prison, or in a rich or developing country. It is a basic need that unites us all; hence it is not where you eat that is important, but what you eat. Humans are, after all, both social and physical beings – the hardware and software of life, so to speak. Nutrition can impact on both aspects and thus spans both nature and nurture. It should come as no surprise, therefore, that many vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids seem to promote positive health and behaviour; particularly those nutrients that modern dietary practices have rendered less available or those in excess.

Jak widać, deficyty w żywieniu, szczególnie deficyty witamin i mikroelementów nasilają przestępczość i przemoc.
JW

Witold Jarmolowicz - Sob Wrz 01, 2018 19:03

Cytat:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih....les/PMC4693953/
Crime and Nourishment
Cause for a rethink?
Lord David Ramsbotham, GCB CBE and Bernard Gesch, FRSA

Conclusion
Nutrition is a meeting point of the physical and social worlds: the hardware and software of life so to speak, where both are required for social behaviour. The dietary approach to behaviour is simple, humane and evidently highly effective. It complements existing offender programmes. It is likely to be highly cost efficient and the only risk is better health.
Biographies
Lord David Ramsbotham, GCB CBE. Was formerly Adjutant-General and HM Chief Inspector of Prisons.

Cytat:

Crime- diet
Influence of supplementary vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids on the antisocial behaviour of young adult prisoners: Randomised, placebo-controlled trial
C. Bernard Gesch (a1), Sean M. Hammond (a2), Sarah E. Hampson (a3), Anita Eves
Results
Compared with placebos, those receiving the active capsules committed an average of 26.3% (95% CI 8.3-44.33%) fewer offences (P=0.03, two-tailed). Compared to baseline, the effect on those taking active supplements for a minimum of 2 weeks (n=172) was an average 35.1% (95% CI 16.3-53.9%) reduction of offences (P < 0.001, two-tailed), whereas placebos remained within standard error.
Conclusions
Antisocial behaviour in prisons, including violence, are reduced by vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids with similar implications for those eating poor diets in the community.

Witold Jarmolowicz - Sob Wrz 01, 2018 20:14

Cytat:
Suplementacja skazanych
Influence of supplementary vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids on the antisocial behaviour of young adult prisoners: Randomised, placebo-controlled trial
C. Bernard Gesch (a1), Sean M. Hammond (a2), Sarah E. Hampson (a3), Anita Eves
DISCUSSION
The experimental, placebo-controlled, double-blind methodology has demonstrated that supplementing prisoners’ diets with physiological dosages of vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids caused a reduction in antisocial behaviour to a remarkable degree.

Sentinel - Nie Wrz 02, 2018 07:55

Z piśmiennictwa:
Effects of Acute Tryptophan Depletion on Three Different Types of Behavioral Impulsivity
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih....les/PMC3195237/
Może suplementacja tryptofanu o której wspominał Vetulani?

RomanD - Czw Wrz 20, 2018 09:47

Tak naprawdę nic nowego, niedobry składników w ciele (lub ich nadmiar) wpływa bardzo mocno na procesy w ciele oraz psychikę
sapero84 - Śro Lut 19, 2020 00:14
Temat postu: Re: Dieta a przestępczość i przemoc.
Witold Jarmolowicz napisał/a:

Jak widać, deficyty w żywieniu, szczególnie deficyty witamin i mikroelementów nasilają przestępczość i przemoc.
JW

Jakiś czas temu przeglądając różne materiały na temat wpływu toksyn na pracę mózgu, spotkałem się z materiałami wskazującymi, że agresja i przemoc w dużym stopniu może wynikać z zatrucia ołowiem. W badaniu na które się powoływano wskazywano więźniów. Niemal wszyscy badani więźniowie byli zatruci ołowiem w zdecydowanie większym stopniu, niż grupa kontrolna, którą stanowiły osoby nie mające konfliktów z prawem.

Witold Jarmolowicz - Sob Lut 22, 2020 13:12
Temat postu: Re: Dieta a przestępczość i przemoc.
sapero84 napisał/a:
Jakiś czas temu przeglądając różne materiały na temat wpływu toksyn na pracę mózgu, spotkałem się z materiałami wskazującymi, że agresja i przemoc w dużym stopniu może wynikać z zatrucia ołowiem.
M. in. też ołów jest za to odpowiedzialny.
Klasycznym przykładem są Rzymianie, którzy stosowali ołowiane rury do wody pitnej.
Jako ciekawostkę dodam, że takie rury można było spotkać niedawno we Francji.
JW